Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wowzers!

Okay, so first I want to say that EPL is really fun. It defiantly exceeded all of my expectations and I am so amazed how much I like this diverse group. Want to give props to everyone for being so nice upon arrival and also for being REALLY smart!! Yay!

Highlights so far, verb style:
*Winning the Scavenger Hunt. With 30 minutes left over. chyeaaah
{{GROUP ONE: Mia, Jay, Whit, Jordan, and of course myself.}}
*Discussing some serious Harry Potter with EVERYONE. shouts to ms. G and athena for finishing it BEFORE arrival.
*"Youuuuu-ing" until 1 am for the past 3 nights. alright alright. DANCE PARTY.
*Playing never have I....I mean....uh WHAT DID YOU SAY LJ?
*Watching the waves that our spit made from the tall bridge in G-ville. Displaying our awesome public leader skills. ((Anna, Mia, and Athena))
*Teaching Drew how to shag :D
*Learning that basically all mannerisms I have while I eat are wrong. Grrrreat.
*Rehashing old cartoons with the group. Yeah, Doug was awesome.
*Getting a chance to talk to people with the same dreams and life goals as me.
*Running with Chong Chong cha chong chong chong.
*Laughing at Colin (captain obvious) when the photographer asked him to please remove the pencil from behind his ear...cough loser.
*Bellydancing with the pros- Cindylou and Hannah Shadfish!
*Chilling with my roomies Anna (or should i say MIA THERMOPOLIS!) and the real Mia!
*Experiencing actual lectures by actual professors and actually learning ALOT!
*Getting to know someone on a rival team across town. Shouts to my girl alyssa! big balla.
*Staying awake with Mikaela during a particular "amazon" lecture!
*Questioning Quintin about his comment during the night...."2:30. No forreal. 2:30!".."uhhh what are you talking about?"
*Teaching Elizabeth how to pop lock and drop it.
*"Mingling" with the S.S.er's. or should i say showing them up at dancing. yeahhh you know.
*EATING WAYYYYY TOOOO MUCHHHH. everysingle meal.

okay wow! and thats just the highlights.....

LOVE TO ALL!
and supasoak that fupo. ;-)

No comments: