Friday, July 27, 2007

The End of the Week Already ?!?!!!

It is so hard for me to believe that tomorrow if our last day of EPL! The week has flown by and it is so sad to think about saying goodbye tomorrow afternoon. I have come to the conclusion that the EPL experience is not something that you can exactly explain. As a Furman student and intern for the Riley Institute, I had repeatedly heard about what an amazing experience EPL was. But, it was not until I became a counselor and experienced this last week for myself that I began to fully understand how wonderful and how important the program really is. After spending the last few days with 22 amazing future leaders, awesome counselors, and wonderful Riley Institute staff, I am excited to see where the program will lead those who have been involved. Without a doubt, I have been inspired by all those who have been a part of EPL and I look forward to the great things to come!

-E

No comments: