Monday, July 23, 2007

Club Superman and So Much More*

Okay so today Luis and I created Club Superman. Here's the positions for everyone.
Luis - Manager
Miya - Co-Manager
Cindy - DJ Goddess
Meredith - Dancer 1
Ms. G (Anna G.) - Dancer 2
Drew - The "You Gotta Know" Guy
Athena - Publicist
Mia - Hype Girl (dances in the middle of the floor)
Anna Lynn - Our Protector
Yes, we are really going to make this happen.

Today I got really close to Cindy. I love her. She's amazing. I really respect her and she has an awesome personality. That's my chick.

I know last night we "Supermaned" until 1am it was so much fun. We are the master of the superman. We also taught Drew about southern girls. I think he seriously going to marry a southern girl. He loves them, but why wouldn't he, we're awesome, DUH! hehe!

Today we worked with Dr. Liz Smith, which has been my favorite so far. The movie clip really kept it interesting. I also really liked lunch, not only was the food really good, but talking and finding out about other people's projects was really informing and amazing. We really are an amazing group of kids.

We also found out today that Drew is really smart. I think everyone was a little surprised, but he's my terrorist buddy and I didn't even know! Work Drew!

Well that's about it for today. I'll be back before the week's over. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow. Painting is going to be so much fun tomorrow. I can't wait.

Kick Rocks. Dueces!

Miya*

No comments: