Wednesday, July 25, 2007

best post ever!!! haha just kidding

Hey ya'll! This is my very first post and I feel like I've been so lazy, but I'm posting now, so it's all good. I just wanted to say that this program has been totally amazing. I wasn't sure what to expect before I came, but so far, this week has been amazing! All the speakers have been really great, especially Dr. Ching because his lecture really got me thinking about my community service project. Also, to the counselors, ya'll totally rock! You guys have made this week so much more fun. And as for my fellow EPL-ers, you guys are so awesome! It's been so fun! Caitlin's an awesome roommate and Miya and Athena are the best suit makes! The bell tower gang, ya'll are tight! And girl talk is so much more fun with Drew and Luis. And I'll never forget the totally awesome dance parties. Anyway, this week has just made me so excited to get started on my project and I can't wait to see what everyone else does cuz you're all so great! Peace!

-Alana

No comments: