Sunday, July 29, 2007

Memories...

Hey guys! Wow, I really can't believe that EPL is already over! I haven't even been home a day, and already I want to go back to Furman. I just want to say that I had sooooo much fun with everyone. This past week was so much more amazing than I ever could have imagined. I learned so much about leadership and the parties were great! I'll never forget that last night.....anyway, I just wanted to say how much I really miss everyone already. Good luck with all of your service projects and keep in touch! I will do my best to get a facebook! All I can say is, if we're this generations leaders, everyone better watch out cuz we're awesome! And for all the counselors, I love you guys! You all were sooo great this week and I miss you guys so much!!! Peace y'all! (I spelled it right this time Cindy!)

-Alana

p.s.- Drew is so right....I totally miss the food too....and the sweet tea!!!

No comments: