Monday, July 23, 2007

EPL 2007: BALLIN'

EPL is GREAT so far. I've only been here for a day, and I've met some pretty amazing people. I think we've all introduced ourselves, hometowns, and schools about a million times, but that's ok. I think I finally have everyone's name right...maybe...
Yesterday, we found out what kind of leaders we were under different situations:
Aggressive, forceful, competitive lions (like me lol! Our group's flashcard tower *definitely* would have won if we hadn't been "challenged" by an earthquake :D)






Methodical, furtive, analytical foxes







Caring, adaptable, trusting St. Bernards








Our dorm rooms are pretty spiffy. We have a microwave and a fridge! And the bathroom is clean! And we only have to share it with the girls in the adjacent room (basically, it's not a "common" bathroom!)! And there's a piano in the parlor downstairs! Thank God my roommate Miya brought some food. I think I'll mooch off her supplies haha.

Our icebreaker activities were fun too. Let it be known that EPL '07 pioneered the First Night Dance Party!
-Athena
P.S. In the absence of photos, here's the most accurate representation of a typical EPLer (after some chips, Starbursts, and caffeine):

No comments: