Friday, July 27, 2007

Last Chance to Party

Well guys it's the last night and this week has gone by faster than I expected. Honestly, I didn't think I would have as much fun as I did here. We had a great group of people who were all unique and important to the whole. I know we've had some fun every night this week, but I think tonight should be the best night yet. Apparently Mizz G likes my two step so I might have to break that out along with the Superman and obviously the super-soak, the wipe down, and the lean wit it. I gotta give a shout out to my man David. I couldn't have asked for a better roommate (letting me use your iron, waking me up when I slept through the wake-up call, always letting me have first shower, etc.), and you were also a very (and really the only) astute council member in today's simulation. The Drive game tonight will be awesome so let's go out there and have some fun because it's our last night together. This was a great experience for me and it was cool to meet people from so many different places and interact with them. Hopefully I made a good impression on all of you.

-Jay

No comments: