Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Welcome to the Ville

...hope you guys are having a good time, maybe I can take you downtown, you know, show you the amazing waterfall...

Alright seriously, it's been a fun week so far, but I think today was my favorite day yet. Dr. Raber managed to keep me awake this morning with his discussion on ethics, in which he made the topic entertaining by presenting different scenarios and letting us suggest ways that we might deal with them. The etiquette luncheon was........interesting. But I'm sure it was good to prepare ourselves for our lunch discussion with Superintendent Rex tomorrow, even though I couldn't get a piece of bread to save my life. I really enjoyed our meeting with Nigel Robertson. He's my favorite local newscaster, and it was beneficial for me, because I'm considering a career in broadcast journalism, to hear how his career has developed and what kind of challenges he has faced. Well I'm about ready to go to the pizza dinner, even though it won't be New York style like the kind Drew brags about. But he's never even had banana pudding so what does he know...

YOOOOOOUUUUUUU crank dat soulja boy

-Jay - EYP(emerging YouTube phenom)

No comments: