Friday, July 27, 2007

Last full day of EPL.. :(

Leave it to me to post my very first blog on the last full day of EPL...

I just wanted to say that this week has been absolutely incredible yall! The speakers have been inspirational and I have gotten so much out of EPL in every activity we have done and every lecture we have sat through this past week. I feel more confident as a leader and I cannot wait improve my community by implicating all that I have learned.

I have really enjoyed getting to know each and every one of yall and there are so many different amazing qualities that I love about each of you! It has been a pleasure spending every waking hour with you EPLers.. 20 hours a day! (because we only manage to sleep 4 hours at night). The dance parties until 2 am.. 10 fingers.. the pictures.. or just chillin on the halls.. its refreshing to meet such awesome people who know how to have a good time. Thanks for everything yall.. this week has been SO much fun and I wouldn't have changed it for the world!

I still can't believe that tomorrow will be our last day. I will miss each and every one of you incredibly.. sooo yall better listen to Drew! I better see every single one of you as Furman freshmen -- Class of 2012! :)

Until we meet again in March... good luck to each of you in your service projects and be sure to keep in touch. I LOVE YALL!!!!!

<3 Anh <3

No comments: