Monday, July 30, 2007

Back In Greensboro...




Hey Guys!


Well, I'm back to my plain life of slicing and preparing bagels, and I already miss EPL and all of you a lot! I wanted to thank everyone for making my week a very enjoyable and memorable experience. I had a wonderful time getting to know all of you; you are all very special in your own way and I'm glad we had the chance to meet and become friends! I was bummed that my scavenger hunt team (who was obviously the superior one) was not able to claim our first-place prize we deserved, but I guess you can't have your way all the time. The nightly dance parties we had were also awesome and were a great way to get to know you guys better. Here are some of the pictures off of my camera! We will definitely keep in touch over the school year because I miss you all a lot and March really is not that far away!
Love, Anna E
PS
I don't know why any of you would ever willingly be in my part of North Carolina, but don't hesitate to visit if you get lost and happen to pass through Greensboro. Remember, we have the country's biggest Harris Teeter!

No comments: