Saturday, July 28, 2007

Back Home :(

Well I just got back home and I'm missing Furman like crazy! Last night was really awesome and thanks to LJ for teaching me Superman...finally!! Our last trip to the Bell Tower was very emotional...us in our togas walking around just begging the FuPo to come take us in (just kidding)...and I'm sure ringing the bell didn't help that either :P.

Oh and Cindy, the tp-ing of your dorm was our little way of saying how much we love you!...you just have to look hard to see that (lol).

I think Chong's award was the best and most deserved! We seriously thought he was sleeping with his eyes open!

But yea, today was really sad! I'm going to miss everybody so much but at least we get see each other in March! Can't wait for that! Oh and it wasn't awkward at all saying by to Alana like 60 billion times when we kept running into each other after the luncheon (lol). Btw, I am so not a stalker :P.

We all seriously need to keep in touch before March!!

Caitlin

No comments: