Friday, July 27, 2007

Last Time

Well you guys this is it. Tonight will be the last superman, the last laugh as a group, the last moment our souls feel connected as one. You've all touched my soul. I never knew that in one week i could love you guys so much. I wish we could have been here for 2 weeks or more. Each and everyone of you are epescially amazing and I know that in whatever you decide to do it will be fantastic. Our projects will always be forever great, just like us. Let's just savor tonight for as long as we can. Everytime you here the superman song, thikn of us. Or the 2 Step Remix [esp. t-pain's part]. Or Shun's cheating games in just about everything. We have had such a great time together and thank you counselors for making this experience amazing. I'm truly grateful. Each of you hold something special in my heart. I love you and I'll see you in March. Be good. [Yeah, right! HAHA!]


Miya*

"Public schools are communist."
--Chief Staff Guy

[aka confused man with a robotic outlook on life]

No comments: