Wednesday, July 25, 2007

epl update!

Hey everybody!

It seems like everyone decided to blog during our break! This is my first time in the library really and it's really awesome!


I really enjoyed the lectures today but especially Dr. Worthen's. I never really put a lot of thought into the enviorment, but I really liked the way he presented it. Even though it was very broad, he approached it from a level which I found easier to appreciate and got me thinking from a more practical sense.

Today's etiquette lunch was pretty interesting. I don't think I'll ever master passing the rolls. And anyway, who decided all this etiquette stuff?? There must be some rules book out there where all of this ends up making sense! Lol.

Oh, I completely forgot to mention that scavenger hunt! WOW! I wouldn't have ever been able to navigate this campus (especially at night!!) if LJ hadn't been in my group! And finding a swan isn't as easy as it looks...because they can look just like buoys! (lol).

Caitlin

No comments: